Web Front End

Developer
Oct 22, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Hi Lucas,

My name is Sean Joseph.  I am a BizTalk Architect here in Houston, Tx.  I downloaded your product but was unable to run it on our 64 bit server.  So I created a web service that runs using WOW64 as a 32 bit application on the box in IIS, added a wrapper around the AppsTopic class  and was able to generate the content, token files and project file just fine.  After that I thought, hey why not add a web interface and also add a "Generate Single Application Content" feature, so for users with large BizTalk implementations, they can quickly generate content for single apps (since all apps won't change on a consistent basis) as well as generate all content.  I also wanted it to be able to run from any machine on the network, so I added the sql server connection in the web service config file and now the web service "should" be able to connect to any running BizTalkMgmtDb instance and generate the output files. 

Let me know if you would like to add the web front end to the overall project download and I will gladly share the source code.  All I would ask is a credit somewhere on the codeplex project.

Coordinator
Oct 25, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Sean,

I would love to see the additions you added, and I would be more than happy to add you as a contributor.